Pridelands of Lion King Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Second Scar:The Story of a What If

5 posters

Go down

The Second Scar:The Story of a What If Empty The Second Scar:The Story of a What If

Post by Lil'Tiger Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:04 am

Simba ran down from the rocks where he saw Mufasa fall. He followed the hooves from the wildbeest. Simba coughed from the dust. "Dad?!" He kept yelling until he heard something. "Dad?" He saw a wildbeest run. Then, he saw his father's body. Simba trotted over to his father. Simba looked at his father's body. Simba tried to wake up is father. He even yelled for help. But he soon relized Mufasa was dead. Simba went under his father's paw and cried. Then, Scar came walking over. "Simba, what have you done." But Scar didn't wait for an answer. "Let's go home." Scar picked up Simba and went home to priderock.
Lil'Tiger
Lil'Tiger
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Second Scar:The Story of a What If Empty Re: The Second Scar:The Story of a What If

Post by Lil'Tiger Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:40 am

The News:
As Scar carried Simba home, Simba asked many questions. But however, Simba then spoke a question that horrified Scar. "Uncle Scar?Did anyone kill daddy?" Scar's eyes wided in horror. Scar put Simba down. 'Simba, your father sadly fell, I tried to help him, but there was no hope." Simba then had a tear come down his eye. "What will happen tommorow?" "I'll train you to become a king, a king the Mufasa wouldn't have trained you to be." Then, Scar picked up Simba and walked towards priderock. \

They soon got home. And Simba ran back into the cave with his mother. "Mommy!
Then, Sarabi's ears percked up. "Simba!" Sarabi walked over to Simba and nuzzled him. "Simba, why do you look so upset?" Then, Scar came walking in priderock. "Sarabi, I need to talk to you." Sarabi then followed Scar outside of the den. Then, all of a sudden, the whole pride heard Sarabi bursting into tears. Sarabi then ran into the den and layed down. She was so upset. Then, Scar walked in. "Simba, come on, you don't need to be here." Then, Scar picked up Simba by the scruff. "What are you doing with my baby?!" "Sarabi, you don't understand, you'll be having my baby in three months." Then, Sarabi cried some more. And Scar carried Simba out of the main den, and up towards Scar's secret den. Then, Scar put Simba down. "Now go to sleep." Scar said laying down. "What do you mean by "you'lll be having my baby in three months"?" But Scar was already asleep.
Lil'Tiger
Lil'Tiger
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Second Scar:The Story of a What If Empty Re: The Second Scar:The Story of a What If

Post by Lil'Tiger Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:41 am

Training:
Soon, it was morning at priderock, and Scar was about to treat the lands the right way. He soon stretched and yawned. He then saw little Simba in a ball of fur. He smield as he walked out of the cave. He roared at the top of priderock, and soon, dark clouds began to form. White clouds were changeing to grey. And grass was drying up very quick. Then, scar went back to his den. 'Simba, wake up, it's time to train for being king." Then, Simba woke up. "But I'm hungry." "Fine Simba, I'll go wake up the lionesses, you stay here." "But I want to play with Nala." "You won't be playing with Nala for a long time." "Why?" "Because I said so!" Then, Scar ran out of his den to wake the lionesses.

"Alright you worthless lionesses! Go hunt!" Then, they slowly started walking out of priderock. And even Nala walked out, but Sarabi didn't."Go with them you worthless queen!" "But I can't." "Why not?!" 'Because I'm having a cub." "GO ANYWAY!!" Then, Sarabi slinked outside of the den, them mumering to herself as she followed the pride.

Then, Scar went back to his den "We'll be starting without breakfast." "Okay." Then, Scar picked up Simba and carried him outside the den. And into the ground. "Now, what I want you to do is kill that bug, got it?" "Btu I don't want to kill a bug." "It's part of your training, your father told me that." But Scar knew Simba would do anything his afther would have told him. So, Simba then killed the bug, and even ate it."Well done Simba, that's all your training for today." Then, Scar carried Simba home.
Lil'Tiger
Lil'Tiger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil'Tiger Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:42 am

Changing
Then they got home, the lionesses had brought home Scar and Simba's food. Then, Simba squirmed out of Scar's mouth and ran to the food. He teared the fur away from the meat. And began to eat. "That's the Simba I need to know, a tearer." Then, Scar walked beside Simba and teared the fur aswell. As Simba munched on the food, Nala came over to Simba adn tried to eat. Then, Scar snapped at her. And Nala ran back to her mother. "Why'd you do that Uncle Scar?" "Because we have to keep the lonesses in line, or they'll suffer!" "How will they suffer?" "You'll know when your older.." Then, Scar teared at the meat and ate it. After few bites, Scar speaked. "Now you worthless lionesses! You listen! All the male either will be exiled or killed! So your chose, death for them or exil for them, what's your desision?" Then, a lionesses named Kaidi who was Sarabi's sister, growled at him. "How dare you?! Yoou know Zuri has two baby male cubs! What will happen to them?!" Scar looked over at Zuri who was also Sarabi's sister, and he smiled an evil smile. "They'll be safe, I'll protect them, since their father's dead from a lion, I'll protect them." "No you won't Scar, you'll kill them!" Scar the stood infront of her face. "Get back in line...." Then, Kaidi walked backwards back in line.

Simba looked at Scar horrifed. "Why'd you do that?" Scar turned around to Simba. "That's how you keep them in line, try it with those cubs playing, go on." Then, Simba gulped as he went over to Kula, Chumvi, Tojo, Nala, and Tama who visited sometimes. "Hi Simba!" The five said. Simba looked worried for a moment, then thought of something. He snapped at Tama's leg. "What's that for?! "Get in line!" Tama looked at Simba weirdly. "I said get back in line!" Then, Simba ran for her leg and bit it, swung it around making her fly to the lionesses and fall. "What was that for?!" She asked weakly. "You didn't listen to me, so I had to do it! Now get back up!" And get back in line, before I kill you this time!" Then, Tama ran back to Nala and cried. "What's wroung with you?!!??" "Get in Line!!" Scar smiled as he saw Simba turn into evil.
Lil'Tiger
Lil'Tiger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil'Tiger Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:43 am

Chapter 2:The Evilness Begins
After Scar and Simba ate, they went back to their den. Simba layed down as he smiled as he thought of Nala. 'What are you thinking boy?" "Nala." "Simba, you don't need her yet, when your a teenager or a young adult, then you may do whatever you want with her." "What do you mean?" Scar rolled his eyes. "Never mind, go to sleep, in a few hours you're going to kill something bigger." Then, Simba fell asleep, and had dreams.

Simba walked through the Shadowlands, the pridelands new name, as he looked at the lands, he evily smiled as he knew half of the lionesses were pregnant with either Scar or his cub. But Nala wouldn't tell who the father was, and Scar and Simba didn't even know. Simba then ran back to priderock. He walked in priderock, and saw a cub between Laini's paws. "Isn't it cute?" She asked Simba. Simba walked over to her, and grabbed the cub, walked outside, and dropped the cub off of priderock. Simba knew the baby would die in a few hours, and then Simba went to his and Scar's den to sleep.

Simba woke up from a horrible dream. He soon knew something, a new Lionesses, but who? He had to find out, but how could he? Then, Scar came to him. 'Come on Simba, think you can make the rocks down?"
Lil'Tiger
Lil'Tiger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil'Tiger Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:43 am

Well Done
Simba looked at Scar. "I guess." Scar started to make his way down the rocks. Simba looked and thought about it. Then, he took a step, and tumbled down to Scar's paw. Simba laughed at himself. Scar just looked at him. "That's your last bit of fun you'll have in quite some time." Then, Scar walked down the rocks. Simba then steped down the rocks and didn't tumble. Then, they both got down the rocks. Scar noticed Zuri was sleeping, and smiled at the sound of the cubs crying. Then, he slowly slincked over to her cubs, they kept crying, but Zuri didn't wake up. He grabbed the lightest colored one. Simba went over to see his cousin. 'Hi Mojo." 'Simba, kill him." "But why?" "Because, you'll have to do this in the near future." "Okay, but can I do it alone, tonight?" Scar liked that idea, alone, night, that was the trick. "Sure Simba, you do that." Then, Scar put Mojo back to Zuri's paws. But Mojo would be dead by night.

Soon, it was night. And Simba was worried his plan wouldn't work. "Alright Simba, go." Then, Simba walked out of the cave. And then ran down the rocks and into the main den. He saw Zuri was asleep. And then saw Mojo. Then, Simba quietly tuged Mojo away from his brother and Zuri's paws, then ran away with Mojo in his mouth. Mojo was crying for his mother. But Simba kept tellign to be quiet. Then, Simba soon got to a pride. And then but Mojo by a lionesses stomach. "Bye Mojo.." Then, Simba ran home towards priderock. He went into Scar' den. "How'd you do? Simba didn't answer. "Oh well, you'll be happy when your older." Then, Scar fell asleep. Btu Simba watched where he put Mojo, at a pride he never knew. And then, Simba fell asleep. In the morning, Simba knew it wouldn't be good.
Lil'Tiger
Lil'Tiger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessKiara091 Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:16 am

WOW.
PrincessKiara091
PrincessKiara091

http://www.mylionking.com/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Lionking012 Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:36 pm

Well. thats kinda cruel and sad. Suspect
Lionking012
Lionking012
New Born Cubby

Back to top Go down

Post by CommandoTheLion Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:34 am

Wow good story.

CommandoTheLion
Young Cub

https://www.youtube.com/user/Commandothelion

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessKiara091 Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:48 am

Are you writing anymore? I'd love to read it ^.^
PrincessKiara091
PrincessKiara091

http://www.mylionking.com/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by CommandoTheLion Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:23 am

i wanna see more^^

CommandoTheLion
Young Cub

https://www.youtube.com/user/Commandothelion

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyAnette Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:39 pm

o.0 *mouth drops open* affraid
LadyAnette
LadyAnette
New Born Cubby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down