Pridelands of Lion King Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Role Play:LilTiger and VampireSimba009 only

2 posters

Go down

Private Role Play:LilTiger and VampireSimba009 only Empty Private Role Play:LilTiger and VampireSimba009 only

Post by Lil'Tiger Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:51 am

Okay, so I'll start!!

Tero crepted through the pridelands like never before. He was king now. And his queen was Alfajiri. And they had two cubs, Maji and Ziwa, and Alfajiri was expecting another one. Tero welcomed Ashar into his pride. And his sister, Maua was alive. And they lived with their three cubs, Roxas, Tara, and Kira.

Tero was running from a horrible storm near priderock. He didn't know where it came from, but to him, it was horrible. He soon saw a cave and went into it, and watched the rain fall down.
Lil'Tiger
Lil'Tiger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Private Role Play:LilTiger and VampireSimba009 only Empty Re: Private Role Play:LilTiger and VampireSimba009 only

Post by VampireSimba009 Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:59 pm

Ashur was looking for Tero. Through all the rain, with his soggy mane in front of his face, he ran through deep cold rain puddles. Ashur looked up in the sky and smiled. His life had gotten much better. He remembered when he was so miserable, he couldn't think of it very clearly. The grass was finally coming back to color, and rain had finally come after those heat stroked days. Ashur spotted the cave, and saw Tero in it. He ran through a little more puddles, until got inside the cave. What the heack are you doing in here, Tero? Ashur asked as he shook his mane free of water.
VampireSimba009
VampireSimba009
Admin

https://pridelandsoflionking.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Private Role Play:LilTiger and VampireSimba009 only Empty Re: Private Role Play:LilTiger and VampireSimba009 only

Post by Lil'Tiger Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:04 pm

Tero looked at Ashar. "I had to run aaway from priderock because lightning was striking near priderock, and I didn't was to get killed! My question is, what are you doing out here?!" Tero yelled at Ashar. "Speak to your king!" Tero waited for an answer.
Lil'Tiger
Lil'Tiger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireSimba009 Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:12 pm

Ashur rolled his eyes and bowed. I'm Sorry your majesty, for dis repecting you..Ashur said as he bowed down to the King. He got up and looked at Tero. I really don't have a reason to be here.. I was just looking for you. Ashur told Tero.
VampireSimba009
VampireSimba009
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil'Tiger Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:19 pm

"Okay, but you better keep in line, or I'll exile you. And please get in here, it's raining harder every mintute." Tero stared at Ashar waiting for an answer. And Tero thought how the cubs were doing.
Lil'Tiger
Lil'Tiger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireSimba009 Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:53 am

Ashur stepped inside the cave. Hmm, seems kind of colder in here than it is outside. Ashur said observing every corner of the cave. He shiverd when he heard lighting outside.I wonder where Roxas is... Ashur said.
VampireSimba009
VampireSimba009
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil'Tiger Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:55 am

Tero shook his head. "You mean he's still outside?!" Tero wanted to bite Ashar for not checking on his cub. But Tero couldn't. Ashar was his friend. So, Tero yelled something out. "WELL?!!!!"
Lil'Tiger
Lil'Tiger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireSimba009 Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:58 am

Ashur scoffed, and looked at Tero. He LOVES to hunt! Even in this weather! Ashur exclaimed. Roxas was a cub, but he was very strong indeed. he could take down a whole Zerba in just one pounce. Ashur thought that he inhertited some special power from his father or someonelse.
VampireSimba009
VampireSimba009
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil'Tiger Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:13 am

"Well we have to find him! Do you want him dead?!" Then, Tero started walking out of the cave, and shook his fur from his mane. "Come on!" Then, Tero started running from the cave, not waiting for Ashar.
Lil'Tiger
Lil'Tiger
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum